What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does www.mirkoservicios.es use?
Depending on the length of time the cookies remain active, they can be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie whereby the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time. They have a deletion date. They are used for example in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to enter our data constantly.
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device and are managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the site.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
When you browse https://www.mirkoservicios.es/en the following cookies may be installed on your device:
- Registration cookies: When the user enters our website and logs in, a temporary cookie is installed so that you can browse your user area without having to enter your data continuously. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Analysis cookies: These are used to study the behaviour of users anonymously when browsing our website. This allows us to know the most viewed contents, the number of visitors, etc. This information is used to improve the browsing experience and optimise our services. They can be our own cookies but also third-party cookies. The latter include Google Analytics and Iadvice cookies.
- Third-party advertising cookies: The aim is to optimise the exposure of advertisements. To manage these services we use Google’s Doubleclick platform which stores information about the advertisements that have been shown to a user, those that interest them and whether they visit the advertiser’s website.
Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their management and configuration can be consulted at:
Regarding the cookies installed by iPadvice you will find it in:
If you choose to disable Cookies we will not be able to offer you some of our services such as, for example, staying logged in or keeping purchases in your shopping cart.